Sunday 31 July 2011

thank you !

my blog not updated by me so long lo~
busy work ma ~ aiyo = =
busy school work ma ~ aiyo = =
one word for me~ lazy to update la~
paiseh la~ sorry blog~ long time did not visit you~
i had make my heart full of all feeling~ sadness n hopeless win~
happyness not so much but still have~
nothing ~ just oways get mad~ oways get upset by people around me~
i had nothing to write~ i just dun wan people mention tat i write for getting people care for me !
this is my blog~ i wrote wad i wan`~ i wrote wad i feel ~
please leave me alone~ this is my world~ my only freedom~my only world tat can make me feel happy~
wad u all wan to do ~ y u all cnt leave me alone~
i just being myself~ i just wan to be like tis`~ i just dun wan people so geh po~
please la wei~ dun noe me just dun talk bull shit~
wad for u all care for ? u all just dun noe who i really are~ just dun noe who i think everyday~
i emo ? nope ~ just thinking something tat u all dun really think for~
i happy ? yea~ y not~ happy ma ke me good la wei~ please ~
i smile sot ? lu sot n i'm not lo~ please ~ talk before u think~


tis for my own little sister~
2day really upset~ tat wad i am in my sister's heart~ my only sister~
alrite~ tat wad she wan~ i will not talk at all~ i am useless sister~
wad i done good,no one will realize~ wad i done bad,everyone will remember~
thank you~ thank you tat let me noe who am i in ur heart~
one useless sister for u~ u think i am niggard~
n u told me tat dun think i'm too smart enuf to do wadeva i wan~
many things u wrote for me~ i will remember~
tat it~ u noe wad ? when u told me everything~
do u noe tat i will cry? do u noe y ? i feel heart broken!
tat me in ur heart~ yea~ thank you for the talk~
wad i done useless~ wad i done really useless!!!!
i'm r sister too~ y cnt u ... i dun noe wad to say~
ur sister angkat u care much than me~ u care everyone except me~
i noe~ i care u n love is my responsible~ i noe~
2day onwards i will shut up~ i willl not mention anything tat i mad at u~
thank you sis~ thanks ~ all my fault i noe~ i will not disturb u anymore~
i really frustrated~ tis wad i am~ u noe y i work? 
i wan get money  to present u something tat no1 get~ i wan do tat wif my own money~ 
yea~ i'm stupid~ alrite~ now i will not get in ur world anymore~ 


2day wrote so many~ shit! y i cry ! hate it so much~ 
get a nice sleep~ 2moro will be better~ i will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.